Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Trip to the zoo!

When Matt and Jennilyn came to visit we got invited to go to the zoo with them. Grandma got all of us in and spoiled the kids. Kaden and Rylan were on their Boy scout day camp so they were a little bummed but still had fun. 


We got to see the awesome bird show. Reyen really liked it and a bird flew so low it was right above her head. One time she was scared and I felt her pee her pants. It was hilarious!




We were able to see the lion eat. It was really cool. I thought I was getting some good footage but when I went to view it later I had only taped 4 seconds for the boys to see. I was bummed.



Reyen wasn't too excited about the carousel. She was fine for the first little bit but by the end she was crying.





We loved seeing the dinosaurs and really liked the ones that moved and sprayed water at us.

Thanks grandma for such a fun time.


No comments:

Post a Comment