Monday, September 30, 2013

Afternoon Outside


Camden loves to run around outside with no shoes on.  He will do it with socks and it drives me crazy.  I have given up on telling him to get shoes on and just tell him to take his socks off.  He quickly sheds them.

Camden with no shoes on again.  He is getting really fast on his bike with training wheels.  When we go on bike rides I am the last one on foot.  I think I can start riding my bike with them now.  It's so wierd to have all kids riding bikes and I don't need a stroller.  
Uncle Keith taught the kids what an outie and an innie is.  Camden loves to show his tummy and tell us what belly button he has.
This year the kids have actually started enjoying our zucchini and squash.  I have tried it in a casserole, boiled it and put in with cheese and rice.  The way they like it is cooked in a pan for a few minutes still crunchy with salt and pepper.  I would have never dreamed that would work.

Camden can have such a sad face sometimes.


No comments:

Post a Comment