Monday, October 7, 2013

Fun at Wheeler Farm

We went on a search for the best photo spots at Wheeler farm. The boys were so excited and it was so beautiful. We walked around so much I wore them out. First we saw the animals, and then went exploring. I went in the morning and now that I think about it maybe we should have done an afternoon because we did pictures in the afternoon and the lighting is very different. We did find some great spots though.

We really liked this bridge.  There was no water around so that was good.  

Boys will be boys. They had to touch everything they saw.  
I have to say the sheep were the highlight of the farm. If you ask Camden about the farm he will tell you about the sheep peeing.  

Sadly, the horses came in second next to the sheep.

It is so different going places with two children. I thought I prepared well for the outing. I got snacks because I knew we would be there a while. I brought water to drink, and  had Camden's diapers because he always goes when I don't want him to. We each had our own backpacks to carry and that was the mistake.  Camden didn't like carrying his pack so I ended up carrying that and his sweater. Next time I need to carry a bigger backpack.

No comments:

Post a Comment