Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Family Photos

Conference weekend in October we had our family pictures taken. My really nice brother-in-law did it all. The weather was sweater weather and a little chilly in the shade.The boys and I had searched for places to shoot and picked Wheeler farm. Since Adam isn't a professional photographer we didn't have to pay money but he does take awesome photos. When we got there many people were already doing pictures. About 3 minutes after we caught up to LeDawn and Adam, little Elliot ran into a ditch full of water. As you look at the photos you will see he is soaked from his tummy down. I had no change of clothes for anyone but did have an extra towel in the car. By the time we finished he was almost frozen. I kind of wish Adam had his camera out ready to go then to capture it all. It was a moment when I saw it happen and couldn't stop it. Funny because we couldn't believe it really happened yet frustrating because I couldn't change things for the better. I am so proud of this little guy for not complaining and still having fun.






Thank you Adam for doing this for us. We really appreciate it. And thanks to LeDawn for helping in every other way to pull this off.

No comments:

Post a Comment