Monday, April 28, 2014

Spring....

A few weeks ago the weather was really nice and we got some more of our garden planted. Our peas are already starting to grow. I am so excited for them to grow. All the boys wanted to do something and it was a little hard for Mike to have something for all 4 boys but he was very patient. 


Here they are planting onions of all kinds. 

My little Camden is not so little now. He is talking so much more now and loves to tell me stories when the other kids aren't talking. I have tried to make a point of listening when he has something to say. His face gets so into the story I just love watching him. We went through our clothes and switched out our winter clothes. He is only 3 but is wearing size 4 clothes. He is really tall for his age and skinny.  His goal is to be as big as Kaden. He struggles in the eating department unlike Kaden.
Rylan's hair was growing so much. The last time we cut hair he requested his top not get cut until his birthday in May. I went along but the last little while it has been crazy. He rarely does his hair and so I finally told him he had to get it off. He was actually okay with it. The boys sure look handsome when they are all cleaned up.
Couldn't help but smile at this photo. Like father like son, checking out the work they did.

No comments:

Post a Comment