Thursday, May 1, 2014

School

This school year has been a fun year for the kids.  Kaden loves his teacher Mrs. Bianucci. And Rylan is thriving in Miss Warwood's class. Elsie enjoys all the projects in Mrs. Graves class. Before the kids went off track for Easter the boys came home with papers saying they were student of the week. Usually once a year the kids get picked for this. I was very happy the boys got it the same week.
Rylan was a little shy.



A little update.
Mike surprised me with a tablet for my birthday. I was very surprised and told him I didn't need it. He claimed he would keep it then. I have to say although it is not a nessessity I have found it very helpful in the evenings when all I want to do is lay down and it is at my fingertips. The kids have enjoyed watching movies on it too. Here they are all crowded around not caring there is a big tv in the other room.

This is me and Rylan on Easter. I was 30 weeks in this picture. If you notice the bookshelf behind us, it is filled with books. There are maybe 2 cubbies not filled. One has games and the other is waiting to be stocked. Mike has made it a hobby of his to collect books. Thankfully they are not expensive and when he gets them they are practically brand new.  I love to walk into the room and see the kids reading. Now the house is getting messy with books.


No comments:

Post a Comment