Saturday, July 12, 2014

Reyen's first week

Reyen's first week of life she has been loved by her brothers and despised by her sister. Her brothers let me know whenever she is crying and want to help by sticking her pacifier in her mouth. They love to touch her and kiss her. Elsie on the other hand had different feelings about Reyen. She would glare at her or get away from her. I was very shocked because I didn't expect this to come from my 10 year old. I didn't prepare for jealousy. After a few talks with Elsie we found out she really didn't hate her sister but was jealous and wanted some attention too. After we figured out the problem it was easy to fix and she now says having a sister is okay.
Reyen has been eating often and sleeping good although she still looks little. We went outside to take pictures but she hated every second of it. So we headed inside. It's hard to believe Reyen has been here for only a week. Watching the boys read books to her and sing her songs melts my heart. Maybe Reyen was saved for the last to help her older brothers be good. She is definitely their favorite right now and are very soft with her.

Sorry Reyen. Looks like you are starting your life with no little feet. You have me and grandma Bagwell to thank for that. 


Here is me and Reyen. Elsie has learned that she likes to take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment