Thursday, December 18, 2014

Camden turns 4

Camden turned 4 in the middle of November. I cannot even begin to describe how excited this boy was. He was on cloud 9 because he thought he got to choose what to do all day and didn't have any chores.
When I asked Camden to hold up four fingers this is what we got.
Number 1 on the birthday list was eat chocolate pancakes. His face tells it all. Camden had a big smile on his face all day and reminded everyone he was the birthday boy.


Since Camden's birthday was on the weekend he got to open all his presents that morning.
Big sis Elsie gave Camden a little night light he carries around all the time.
Aunt Michelle never fails to get the children presents on their birthday. Camden was excited to see some awesome tractor books.


We had grandma and grandpa over for Camden's birthday dinner-lasagna. He would have liked aunts, uncles and cousins but I wasn't on top of things to get that going. Grandma gave him some Lincoln logs and all wanted to play.


Camden asked for cupcakes with sprinkles and cookie crumbs. He helped make the cupcakes and frost them.



This boy has personality. He is full of energy. I thought Rylan had energy, but this kid is one busy boy. I love...
4 how Camden cares so much for me he asks if I am going to die soon.We talked about it and he asks just to make sure I'm okay. It is starting to worry me.
3 how Camden wants to be independent but isn't quite there.
2 how Camden does chores with me and helps me with everything he can.
1 his hugs and cuddles. This boy loves to cuddle and when he does, it is close. I hope he never grows out of this.
I am so glad Camden is in our family. His smile brightens every one's day. He is shy at first but very social and is definitely a boy who belongs outside in the dirt. I think he would live in it if he could. His favorite things to do are play with trucks in the dirt and ride bikes. Boy do I love this 4 year old!
Extra:
A cute picture of Mike playing with his mother. I just wish the picture had come out better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment