Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Kaden is 9!

Kaden turned 9 a month in a half ago. Time has flown by. This boy has grown up too fast. Dad had to work the morning of Kaden's birthday and brought home a big treat for Kaden's breakfast. It was a happy surprise. 

Kaden has been asking for transformers. I didn't know what kind to get. Luckily he was happy with what I found.
Kaden invited all the family over on Sunday for dinner and to celebrate his birthday. He had a big crowd and got lots of presents.When we went to put candles on the cake we couldn't find the candles. So we combined the 1 and the 8 to equal 9. Kaden asked to decorate his cake with halloween candy. The candy started melting but Kaden was happy.




This young man is the greatest.  9 things I love about Kaden...
9 Kaden tries hard to do his best. He is always trying to do what his teacher asks. 
8 Kaden helps others. He loves to help take care of Reyen and he was the first one to offer to change her diaper. Only the wet ones though.
7 Kaden's smile. He has a lot of smiles. One that is mischievous, a I'm in trouble one, a smirk and a full smile of joy. I of course like his joy one but love to see his smile. It's very contagious real. He will not smile if he is not happy.
6 Kaden's drawing. He can spend hours drawing and creating things on paper. He has a great talent.
5 Kaden's hugs. I love when Kaden gives me hugs.
4 Kaden teaching his brothers to love drawing. Many mornings I find the boys coloring by the heater.
3 Kaden is loving. He gives me notes and helps the little boys when they are having trouble. 
2 Kaden is peaceful. He tries to keep the peace and not cause problems. Trouble starts when other brothers are around.
1 Kaden's testimony. He is a shy boy but when he is asked to give a talk or lesson for family night he does it. It's not easy for him but I love learning from him and am amazed at how much love for Jesus he has.
I am so glad Kaden is a part of our family. He is full of so much love. I can't believe how much he has grown and am so excited to see the young man he is growing up to be. My favorite time is when I give him a kiss and say goodnight to him. I will probably cry the day he doesn't want me to check on him and say goodnight. Do they have to grow up? 

4 comments:

  1. hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

    ReplyDelete