Thursday, July 2, 2015

Flowers, bikes, shoes, and water

Pretty Reyen in her bike carrier. Is she ready or what?





This is Reyen's first attempt at smelling flowers. She really did try to eat them. She caught on really fast and likes to smell everything now.



Sisters playing.


These shoes have lasted Elliot all school year. They have had a lot of fun playing on playgrounds and riding bikes. The way he walks wears out the inner side of his shoes. I wanted to get more pictures of the bottom of the shoe but they got thrown away before I could. Elliot wore out the bottom so much that he had big holes under his big toes.


Elliot being shy. I just love this sweet boy who impresses me so much. On Sunday he served me dinner before himself asking what I wanted to eat. He is following his great dad who always helps and serves me.

Some of the kids got in the water. For some reason the boys think their toys and trucks need to play in the water too.



Reyen had lots of toys to play with. I think the kids enjoyed playing with her in the water more than anything.




No comments:

Post a Comment