Saturday, August 24, 2013

Visiting with Grandma

Grandpa O'Dell headed home to CA with Brent and roughed it for about a week in a half by himself.
Grandma O'Dell stayed in Utah after our camping trip in July.  She went to a family history thing in Provo.  We didn't see her that week but we had a lot of fun over the weekend.  She watched the kids while Mike and I went on a date.  We don't get to do that much.  The kids favorite thing was to play games on grandma's phone.  I hardly ever let them do anything on my phone. When they were begging to have grandma's phone she let them.


Camden wasn't shy seeing grandma again.  He ran right up to her and gave her hugs.






Grandma was able to go swimming and to church with us while she was here. And the morning she was leaving we made it to the temple at 5:40am.  It was great to be there with my mom. I am glad we were able to see her and spend some time with her.  We love you grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment