Friday, November 8, 2013

What Camden learned

A few weeks ago Camden learned how to climb out of his crib. He is my youngest and I have not put him in a big bed because it's been nice. He knew how to get out of his crib with a stool and when I took it away he figured how to do it on his own. Since learning this new art Camden has started taking shorter naps, getting up earlier in the morning and getting out of bed a handful of times in the middle of the night. He comes to my side of the bed and gets in. I have never let me kids in bed with me unless they are sick. So I am having to teach Camden mom's bed is not for him. He only gets to be in my bed for 2 minutes and then I take him back. Next week I will try not even letting him in my bed. Have you had any problems with children roaming around in the night? What did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment