Friday, May 30, 2014

Elsie's 4th grade Program

This is the Riverton Utah 4th grade play that was a huge success!!!!!!!!
I was first to speak. We learned about the explores, trappers, dances, songs, pioneers, Leland Stamford, the transcontinental railroad, Indians, and of people who come to Utah have big dreams.


                               We all had fun at my program. It was great success!


I had to say "It seems that people who come to Utah have big dreams. Even the first settlers saw the possibilities and beauty of the place."

Hear is our program. My name is first! I would like to thank all those who have helped me. Katelynn Barton who helped me memorize my part, my parents, brothers,  and grandpa who came to my school to watch, Cathy Warner who lent me a costume so I could look like a pioneer, Mrs.Graves, Mrs . Allen, Mrs. Anderson, Ms. Trost, and Mr . Morrison who helped me learn our songs, dances, and make this program a great success. 

Thank-you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment