Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Reyen's 4 weeks old

The boys are craving time with this little girl. Rylan has found that it's fun to cuddle with Reyen. They share an R name, a summer birthday and maybe much much more. 


Life has been crazy around here. I don't go too far from home these days. We make it to the library and the park. I have even attempted the grocery store and it wasn't a failure. I am always amazed at the mom's who take all their kids to the store. I see them walking around and think I could never do that. Well, I felt like one of those moms towing my six kids around and everyone looking at us. Actually, it went really well. I had a list, someone pushed the cart, another read the list, and another helped put things in the cart. Fast in, fast out and all is well.
Reyen looking up at heaven. When aunt Becki held Reyen she said Reyen smelled like heaven. After that all the boys tried to figure out what Becki was smelling. I love it.

Reyen's life of 4 weeks has been nonstop. She constantly wants to be held. She hates sleeping in her bed. She has slept a few nights for 6 hours at one time. She likes to cuddle and is getting stronger. At her 4 week weigh in at the doctors Reyen weighed 7 lbs 9 ozs. She is growing and went from 4 % to 9% on her charts. She is still having a hard time pooping so we are trying a new formula. We love little Reyen and the spirit she has brought. I don't know if the boys would have been so soft with another baby boy but I love to see them with Reyen singing her songs.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the pictures on your blog. It is fun to see the kids grow and change. Love you all. From Brazil.

    ReplyDelete