Monday, August 18, 2014

Sunday evenings and Reyen at 6 weeks

We have noticed that Reyen loves to be outside. She doesn't like the sun but opens her eyes in the shade. She is getting really good at holding her own head up.



Hard at work.

Reyen is not a newborn anymore. She is getting really long and her cheeks are filling out. She still has some rolls but not like when she was born. She is getting so long her 0-3 onesies won't stretch much longer.


This little guy is the light of the party. Here Camden is in his black cast. These pictures I took of him and Reyen are a normal occurrence. I am constantly telling Camden to scoot back because he's too close. He just wants to be with her. 



There is a 3 1/2 year difference between these two and I hope they can be this close as they grow up together. Reyen does love to watch the boys. I wonder what she is thinking about all of them some times.


I have noticed that I don't have a lot of pictures of my babies and me. I guess I'm making up with Reyen.


Elliot came down with a fever and had it for 9 days.  We took him to the doctor on day 8 and were told it can last up to ten days. He felt fine when he had medicine but was a wreck when it wore off. He has had to stay home from church because this virus wouldn't go away.


I have to document Mike's hair. He cut the sides short and left the top long. It is the first time he has done that and his hair has gotten really long and wavy. I think it comes from the Wertz side. The boys get a kick out of it when Mike styles his hair different ways. Most of the time he plays it safe.

Sundays the kids are suppose to take a day off from the trampoline and playing in the dirt. That way they will stay clean, right?. Not so. Since the kids don't play with toys they have fun running around. Except now they are sweaty and stinky. I love them anyways.:)

This young man steals my heart every time he smiles at me. 

Elsie is signing her name for the camera only I stopped taking pictures after L. She is growing up too fast. What a beautiful girl she is becoming. I just wish she'd love her brothers as much as the boys she talks about.


Elsie is attempting to show me her stinky feet. She thought it was quite funny. I just love her expression. Her feet really do stink up a room. Something she laughs at. I wish I had her pride when I was young. You've got to own it if it's yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment