Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Just for fun

At the beginning of the year we got a good storm. It was enough to shovel and the kids loved it. All the snow we get doesn't last very long so when it comes the boys love it. We don't have enough snow shovels for all the kids so they grab whatever tool they can that will move snow.

 I actually enjoy shoveling the snow as long as it's only a few inches. When it gets to be 7 or 8 inches I gladly let Mike have a turn. Mike came and relieved me so I decided to take some pictures since I was already bundled up.
 We started piling the snow into a big pile. The boys enjoyed making a fort out of it.
 Elsie and Kaden decided to they were going to work out one day. It was really fun to see them enjoying the exercise. The best part was I didn't even tell them to do it.
 Elsie does enjoy her brothers. She claims it's not often but I truly believe she loves these guys.

 Here the boys are cuddled up in my bed reading books and watching a show. They love to climb on our bed and get in the covers.


1 comment:

  1. All that snow looks like fun! We have had a good amount up here too. Today the kids are out of school because of the temps. -16 plus wind. It's cold!

    ReplyDelete