Monday, February 16, 2015

Elliot is 6!

This young man turned 6 the end of January. Elliot has been looking forward to this day since his last birthday. He requested French toast for breakfast. He chose chinese food for dinner.


Elliot has been asking for an art set like his brothers Kaden and Rylan. He didn't get one for Christmas like them. He was thrilled when grandma and grandpa O'Dell sent him this set.



Big sister Elsie gave Elliot a soda with her very own money. She tried to keep it a secret but things leaked out. Elliot was still excited to get his own soda. He also got sandels, legos, and a shirt.



Elliot picked out his own cake which was orange. He helped me make the cupcakes not wanting anyone else to help. He loves to be in the kitchen working with me.





This last year Elliot started kindergarten. He loves school and is getting really good at reading. The things I love about Elliot are:
6 Elliot is into anything technology based. He is constantly figuring out things and showing me how to do things on the computer and tablet. He doesn't get to do the computer too often but I love seeing him learn things so quickly.
5 Elliot does almost everything on his own. He is very independent and wants to do things without help. I love his eagerness to do things right, but often gets frustrated.
4 Elliot loves to be in the kitchen. He is the only child that has gotten burned from touching the stove. That didn't stop him and he is always asking to help make something. We have become a great team, especially when making a roux for soup. He is a great stirrer.
3 Elliot has started doing this thing with his eyebrows where he smiles and moves his eyebrows. I love the smiles he always has to share.
2 I love how Elliot wants to sit by me all the time, he wants me to always check on him and spend time with him. He still wants my attention and I just love it.
1 I love how Elliot always shares his love. He loves to comfort anyone who is sad. He gives the best hugs. He is a great help when Reyen is sad and needs some cheering up.
Happy Birthday Elliot! We love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment