Friday, February 27, 2015

Reyen is 8 months old!

So I didn't remember Reyen turned 8 months old until the day after. I had it written on my calander but apparently never saw it. These are a day late but since she was born at almost midnight 10 hours late is pretty good I'd say. At first Reyen was happy to do pictures.

Then she needed her binky.



After that she didn't want to sit or lay down and when I put her on her back she was MAD.


Then Reyen decided playing peekaboo with mom was fun.


And then she was happy again.


  • This little girl loves her siblings, so much that if someone isn't around her she starts fussing. I have started giving her playtime all by herself a little bit at a time so she gets use to it.
  • Reyen is a great eater. She eats everything I give her. I have stopped giving her probiotics and she is doing well with her bowels. She does so well she has been having blowouts. 
  • She is starting to nap better with siblings off at school. She is down to two naps a day. 3 if dad can settle her down enough for a catnap.
  • Reyen loves pens and pencils. She will try and move for it.
  • She rolls all over a bed but not on the wood floors. When playing on the ground Reyen will turn her around in circles. She moves to her tummy easily and is figuring out how her legs move.
  • On her tummy, Reyen is getting strong enough to almost do a push up. She is on the verge of crawling but still moves backwards.
  • Reyen sleeps great through the night and when her naps are not long she can be seen sleeping in until 8am. I don't know how Reyen can sleep through the morning noise but since it's the only time she sleeps good, I let her sleep in.
  • Reyen is starting to give open mouth kisses. I am the only one who has experienced them.
  • Her favorite time of day is after school when the kids come home. She always has a smile for the kids.
  • Reyen experienced her first fall. She fell off the couch and scratched up her nose and forehead. 
  • Reyen has a toy that sings songs. I love to watch her move to the music. She moves her hands in the air and sways her body back and forth. She really likes music and it can calm her down especially if she gets to play the piano.



No comments:

Post a Comment