Thursday, September 11, 2014

2014: School started

School has finally started. All the kids have been waiting for this day. Some a little more than others.

Elsie Anne is in 5th grade. She is growing up. Elsie was so excited for school because it was boring at home.  She was actually excited to do homework.


Kaden is in 3rd grade. He loves his teacher Ms Olsen. 


Rylan is in 2nd grade this year. He heard good things about Mrs Bianucci from Kaden but has soon realized he doesn't like to do his homework.


This was Elliot's first time leaving mom other than at church. He has been having problems leaving me at church and I was a little concerned for him. The big kids started school a week before Elliot.  The first 2 days I went with him. The first day was the worst. He didn't want to go inside without me so I followed behind. I waited ouside the classroom hoping he would forget about me. Well, Elliot put his backpack away and was in tears telling me to come in. I came in for a little bit and when the teacher started doing some work I snuck out and prayed he would be fine. And he was! Elliot came out of school full of smiles. He didn't even notice I left.



Camden thought he got to play with all the toys in Elliot's classroom. I had to go pry him away so we could leave. He was very excited for Elliot.

Here is Elliot and a few boys he goes to church with. Gavin Gee and Ben Wilcox. No immediate relation.



This is Elliot trying to be brave.

Elliot not sure what to think of everything and keeping an eye on mom.

After school. One happy boy!
Elliot has a new teacher this year. Ms Burnett seems to be really nice.


Riverton Elementary has been a good school for the kids. We love it. Good luck Elliot. You'll do awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment