Sunday, September 14, 2014

Boys & dirt

These are the boys I not only hang out with every day but love dearly. They are full of adventure, fun and love.

These boys would go crazy if they didn't have their dirt to play in. I don't think I will ever understand boys and dirt. All I know is that they are covered in it all the time. Sundays are days I love because I get to see my boys al l clean. As much as I personally hate dirt I love to see them playing in it. I'll take that any day over tv and electronics. 
If you notice the little tree to the right of the picture, that is basically where our property ends. Over the last 6 months these boys have torn away weeds and cleared away brush. They have moved way past the line they were allowed to work.

It amazes me every day that this dirt keeps them so entertained. I will miss this in the winter. But then again snow has it's benefits too.



No comments:

Post a Comment