Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Up Close: What Reyen's been up to 9-12 weeks

I finally got a picture of Reyen smiling. She has a little dimple on her left cheek and it melts my heart.


 Reyen is learning how to use her tongue. I love to wake up to her talking in bed. She always has a big smile for me. The boys love to get a smile from her and try so many things.





These pictures are random ones I have taken. I'm not sure how old she was but it's between 9-12 weeks. She is so alert and aware of everything.



Reyen loves to look around. One of her favorite spots is to lay on my pillow. She smiles a lot and talks to everyone. She also hangs out with dad there. It's where she can watch tv. I don't think she can actually see it but she is fascinated with it when it's on. The other night I was trying to put her down to bed and she was watching tv. I told her it was sleep time and she turned her head so that she wouldn't see it. Now that was amazing. Surprisingly, Reyen goes to sleep with the tv on pretty well. Dad was sad when I tried to put her down without it but we have found that she can go down both ways, sometimes with the tv on better. Dad sure is happy about that.


Rylan loves to hold Reyen. He is always asking to hold and feed her. In this picture he had just fed Reyen and she had gone back to sleep. He didn't dare move because he was loving the cuddles. She looked happy too.




Reyen gets to swing when she doesn't want to sleep in her bed. She use to do it a lot but now she seldom does and uses to the swing to play with her toys.



No comments:

Post a Comment