Monday, September 29, 2014

Reyen is 3 months old

 3 Months Old!
I can't believe three months have passed. It seems like Reyen has been in our family forever and fits in just perfect. She has definately brought with her a peaceful spirit to our family. She is a ray or sunshine and brightens our family. I can't be mad or sad looking at her. She always has a smile for me.


In 3 months Reyen has already mastered so much. Here are a few things she does now;
  • She can see and focus on everything. Loves to watch everything.
  • Has found what her hands are good for. She has found they are a comfort to her. She started sucking on her hands when I stopped giving her the pacifier all the time and has just recently found her thumb. 
  • Sleeps between 9-10 hours at night. I haven't tried more just for the fact that she might stop this.
  • She loves to look, talk and smile at people. She doesn't sleep well in the afternoon and evening due to so much going on. 
  • Loves to have a blanket covering her face when she goes to sleep.
  • Weighs around 10 lbs and measured 24 inches long. Has out grown 0-3 months. She is so long I am putting her in 6 month clothes. They are big around the tummy but it's better than having high waters.
  • Smiles when Rylan sings "oo la la, cha cha cha, pumpkin eaters are stinkers". He came up with this and I can't get him to change it.
  • Is enjoying her tummy more. She tends to watch tv with Mike. I don't support that but I want her to have dad time too so I put her on her tummy and if she wants to watch tv she has to lift her head. It has worked, but sometimes she is too tired and that's just fine with me.
  • Likes to play peek a boo.
  • Likes to have books read to her.






Camden is enjoying time close to Reyen. He can hold her now without his cast and not hurt her. He loves to kiss and cuddle with her.


These pants were too short for Reyen so I just rolled them up into shorts. I am sad to see cooler weather but love the changing seasons. Soon Reyen will be bundled up to stay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment